Interactive Teller Machines: Not as Scary as You Might Think
What Types of Transactions Can the ITM Handle?
- Loan payments
- Credit card payments
- Funds transfers
- Check cashing
How Do I Use the ITM?
- There are two ways you can use an ITM to complete your transaction: Simply insert your debit card, or Request Teller Assistance and a local bank employee will appear on the screen to help you.
- Any deposit account – checking or savings – that is linked to a debit card can be accessed via the ITM. Talk to a retail banker to have your debit card linked to all of your accounts.
What Are the Benefits of the ITM?
- Security: The drive-ups with which most customers are familiar can be vulnerable from a security standpoint. In the past, our tellers have had difficulty identifying customers in lanes located farther from bank buildings, necessitating multiple pieces of information to ensure they were working with the right person. With ITMs, our tellers are able to see you much more clearly, as we are right in front of you on the screen. And not only that, but you can see us, too!
- Independence: While some customers may prefer to have bankers handle their transactions, others will enjoy the independence of being able to complete such tasks on their own time. ITMs allow for both to happen.
- Versatility: The ITM is also an ATM. Do you just need to grab cash quick? You can do that! Pull up to any one of our machines and withdraw money just like you've always done.