Is Your Bank Simply an Investor in Your Business When It Should Be a Partner?
An investor does nothing more than provide capital with the expectation that it will, over time, earn a return on that investment. A partner, on the other hand makes its knowledge and experience available to help a business prosper.
Your bank should be a resource that can help you answer some very important questions. Such as:
- Are your labor costs in line?
- Are you carrying too much inventory?
- Should your receivables be a concern?
- Are your banking costs too high?
- Are you properly protected from fraud?