QUALIFIED APPLICANTS MAY NOW APPLY USING A NEW METHOD OF CALCULATING THE LOAN AMOUNT – USING GROSS INCOME VERSUS NET INCOME - AND OTHER ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS CHANGED
***ALL PPP APPLICANTS: PLEASE READ THROUGH BEFORE APPLYING FOR A LOAN***
Is this your first time applying for a PPP loan? If yes, reference the following -
SAMPLE First Draw PPP Application (DO NOT SUBMIT – apply online below)>>
SAMPLE First Draw PPP Application -Schedule C Filers using Gross Income (DO NO SUBMIT – apply online below) >>
Summary for First Draw PPP Applicants from SBA >>
Loan Amount Calculation Worksheet (Assist in determining loan amount and documentation required to support request) >>
PPP 1st Time Loan Amount Calculations >>
PPP-Economic Aid Act FAQs >>
Did you receive PPP funds in 2020? If yes, reference the following –
SAMPLE Second Draw PPP Application (DO NOT SUBMIT – apply online below)>>
SAMPLE Second Draw PPP Application -Schedule C Filers using Gross Income (DO NO SUBMIT – apply online below) >>
Summary for Second Draw PPP Applicants from SBA >>
PPP 2nd Draw Loan Amount Calculations >>
Second Draw PPP FAQs >>
Are you eligible to increase your first PPP loan received in 2020? If yes, reference the following –
*IF YOU ALREADY RECEIVED FORGIVENESS AND PAYMENT FROM SBA ON YOUR FIRST PPP LOAN, YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR AN INCREASE*
First Draw Paycheck Protection Program Loan Increase Guidelines>>
How to Apply For Increase to First Draw PPP Loan >>
PPP Application-Increase first PPP loan>>
Review BEFORE applying for First and Second Draw PPP loan via link below :
- Please use GOOGLE CHROME or FIREFOX for your internet browser (other browsers are not supported). Browser versions one year old or less will work best.
- The first step is a simple account creation, for your application.
- Only a single email address can be used at this time for account creation - if multiple businesses applying , then each will need a unique email address for account creation. (This does NOT apply to email addresses listed within the application that we will use for future correspondence regarding the application.)
- Please be sure to read through all sections of the application carefully and utilize the tips within the online application- Click here for additional application hints
- Prepare to have all documentation ready to upload with your application to support the loan amount being requested. Required documents will be identified within the online application.
- You can exit your application and log back in later if you are unable to entirely complete initially.
- At the end of the application, you will be asked click a button that prompts an email from DocuSign - given current volume, that email may not be immediately sent. If you do not receive that email by the end of the day, please contact your lender or our customer care center.
- Review the resources and tools below for guidelines on eligibility and calculating your loan amount to ensure you complete your application correctly.
- Separate access cannot be given to accountants or bookkeepers at this time
- If not currently a client of SBCP, you will be required to open a deposit account with us prior to funding the PPP loan funds. Please be prepared to provide Filed Articles of Organization, organizational documents identifying owners and authorized persons to borrow, and a copy of driver's license for all owners and authorized signers at time of application.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- You will be notified via email by an SBCP associate when your application has been submitted to SBA for approval.
- It could take a week or more after submission for SBA to approve your application.
- You may log back into your application account at any time to review the status of your application.
- Once approved, your request will move to closing and you will be issued closing documents to sign before receiving your funds.
ALL QUESTIONS CAN BE DIRECTED TO YOUR SBCP LENDER OR OUR CUSTOMER CARE CENTER AT (608) 798-2400.
Click here to apply
Due to the large volume of applications being submitted, you may experience the online application system running slow, or it may time out. If this occurs, then please try again. We appreciate your patience.
In the meantime, please reference the following information to prepare -
NOTE: As directed by SBA guidelines, State Bank of Cross Plains is not required to bear any costs, nor will it enter into any agreements with third parties (including accountants and lawyers) to bear any costs, to assist PPP borrowers with the PPP loan or loan forgiveness process. If a borrower chooses to work with a third-party accountant, lawyer, or other entity on their behalf, any contracts, obligations, or costs borne by these agents is the sole responsibility of the PPP borrower.