Your application has been submitted!
- Applications will be reviewed and processed in the order in which they are received.
- Due to current volume, it will take us a minimum of 24-36 hours to review any applications
- You will then receive an email from a bank representative:
- If your application is complete, the email will include a secure link with a request for additional documentation
- If your application is inaccurate or incomplete, you will be directed to reapply with the appropriate information and resubmit; incomplete or inaccurate applications cannot be processed and you will return to the Back of the Line with your new submission
Thank you for the opportunity to have your business.
Details regarding COVID-19 resources, FAQs and available assistance programs can be found by clicking the links below:
- SBA Loan Options >>
- Paycheck Protection Program >>
- SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan >>
- Wisconsin Business Development Corporation (WBD) 504 Loan Deferment >>
- Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation (WEDC) Small Business 20/20 Program >>
- Dane County Small Business Pandemic Support Program >>
- Additional Business Resources >>
- 5 Quick Tips for Keeping Your Business Healthy >>
- Company COVID-19 Updates >>
- Coronavirus FAQs (Personal Banking) >>