Products to Protect Your Business
In Wisconsin alone, there are more than 5.2 million acres protected by crop insurance, with a total of $2.4 billion in liability protection. While these numbers are large, they’re made up of operations of varying scale. Simply put, a one-size plan does not fit all businesses.
Our Crop Insurance team is a collection of proud ag industry members, most of whom own and work at farms themselves. They understand the demands and challenges facing today’s farmer, taking the time to meet with you at your farm to get to know your business before developing a plan with you.
We can give you a fresh perspective on what protection can offer and highlight the many ways it will ensure your business thrives.
Explore Our Crop Insurance Products*
Revenue Protection (RP)
Yield Protection (YP)
Crop Hail Insurance
- Crop Hail Insurance provides coverage by acre.
- Choose your coverage level of $100 to $1,000 per acre on corn and soybeans.
- Claims are paid independent of any multi-peril policy coverage (you may collect on both policies).
- You may choose a deductible or no deductible.
- Many different endorsements to choose from, including wind, green snap, and extra harvest.
- Basic hail insurance also covers lightning, fire, vandalism, and transportation.
- Premium rates are very affordable.