Business Mobile Banking
Download Our Business Mobile App
Business doesn't stop just because you're away from the office, and some of those important financial decisions can't really just wait until you get back. That's why Business Mobile can be such a crucial tool for you and your company.
Business Mobile Banking allows you to access your accounts, review transactions, review payments, approve transactions, and deposit checks right from your mobile device. It is also a great fraud protection tool that allows you to control large transfers, identify suspicious activity and stop fraud before it happens.
Features & Benefits
- Access your account anytime, anywhere
- Fast, efficient mobile deposits with next day availability on most deposits
- Advanced security and user permissions
- Use approvals and alerts to stop fraudulent transactions before they occur
Business Mobile puts the power of financial management and supervision right into your hands... wherever you are, whenever you choose.
Mobile deposit is convenient and easy to use. Watch the demo below for more details.
Here are a few steps to consider when using mobile deposit:
- Before logging into the Mobile Deposit app, we recommend that you close all other apps running in the background on your mobile phone
- Sign/Endorse the back of your check, and label it "For Deposit Only"
- When prompted for the amount, enter the check amount that is written on the check
- Flatten folded or crumpled checks before taking your photos
- Keep the check within the view finder on the camera screen when capturing your photos
- Try not to get too much of the areas surrounding the check and take the photos in a well-lit area on solid dark background
- Keep your phone flat and steady above the check when taking your photos
- Hold the camera as square to the check as possible to reduce corner to corner skew
- Make sure there are no shadows across the check and be sure all four corners are visible
- Look to see if the MICR line (numbers on the bottom of your check) is readable