Business Mobile Banking
Download Our Business Mobile App
Business doesn't stop just because you're away from the office, and some of those important financial decisions can't really just wait until you get back. That's why Business Mobile can be such a crucial tool for you and your company.
Business Mobile Banking allows you to access your accounts, review transactions, review payments, approve transactions, and deposit checks right from your mobile device. It is also a great fraud protection tool that allows you to control large transfers, identify suspicious activity and stop fraud before it happens.
Features & Benefits
- Access your account anytime, anywhere
- Fast, efficient mobile deposits with next day availability on most deposits
- Advanced security and user permissions
- Use approvals and alerts to stop fraudulent transactions before they occur
Business Mobile puts the power of financial management and supervision right into your hands... wherever you are, whenever you choose.
If you'd like to set up Mobile Alerts, so a text message notification will be sent to your phone, you may set these up through Business Online Banking:
- Log into Business Online Banking
- On the main page, under Account Services, choose Messenger
- Choose one of the mobile banking notifications
- Click Next and enter all the required information
- Enter your SMS Address in the email field if you want the message to be sent as a text to your phone. If you would like to receive the alert via e-mail, either keep the e-mail address that defaulted in or input the e-mail address you want the alert sent to
- Click submit
The Mobile Alerts currently available are:
- Checking Daily Balance
- Checking Low Balance
- Check Cleared
- Deposit to Account
Please Note: You may be charged for SMS text messages and Internet access depending on your carrier. Web access is needed to use Business Mobile. Check with your service provider for details on your phone's capabilities and specific fees and charges. View demo to learn more.