Business Mobile Banking
Download Our Business Mobile App
Business doesn't stop just because you're away from the office, and some of those important financial decisions can't really just wait until you get back. That's why Business Mobile can be such a crucial tool for you and your company.
Business Mobile Banking allows you to access your accounts, review transactions, review payments, approve transactions, and deposit checks right from your mobile device. It is also a great fraud protection tool that allows you to control large transfers, identify suspicious activity and stop fraud before it happens.
Features & Benefits
- Access your account anytime, anywhere
- Fast, efficient mobile deposits with next day availability on most deposits
- Advanced security and user permissions
- Use approvals and alerts to stop fraudulent transactions before they occur
Business Mobile puts the power of financial management and supervision right into your hands... wherever you are, whenever you choose.
- Yes, our mobile app utilizes industry-standard security protocols that leverage encryption for transferring data. Encryption helps create a secure environment for the information being transferred between your browser or mobile device and State Bank of Cross Plains PIN, password access, Touch ID and Facial recognition on supported devices and application time-out when your computer or phone is not in use.
- Also for mobile banking, we ensure that account data is never stored on your device. In the event that your device is lost or stolen, the service can be immediately disabled by calling us at (855) 256-7328.