With State Bank of Cross Plains you have the flexibility to choose when, where and how you bank 24/7.
Business Online Banking will give you access from any device you choose such as a PC, tablet or smartphone. As long as you have an internet connection, you can manage your business anywhere, anytime. 24/7. Business Online Banking is your online portal to your business accounts. We have a comprehensive set of user-friendly banking tools that empower your organization to gain more insight into your business relations and create reports to track every transaction.
*** Attention Quickbooks, Quicken and Mint users: If your SBCP accounts are connected to Quicken, QuickBooks, or Mint financial online tools, you will need to reestablish your connections for Lake Ridge Bank on or after Monday, February 13, 2023. Check out the FAQ below for more information. ***
Try Our Click-Thru Demo
- Business Online Banking offers access anytime, anywhere, from any device in a user-friendly format
- We feature an interactive Overview page giving you a snap shot of your accounts and transactions in real-time
- Access to your most commonly used tools, such as: account balances, internal and external transfers, make transactions, launch bill payment and much more
- REAL-TIME ACCOUNT ALERTS to help you stay on track with your finances
- Seamless integration with a comprehensive set of e-commerce, mobile banking and imaging systems that are intuitive to use
- Advanced security options can be customized for clients and their employees. Flexible permissions let you designate which individuals have access to each banking function
Additional Features & Benefits
Online Bill Pay
Managing your finances just got easier. Bill Pay allows you to control your payments when you want your bills to be paid. One website, one password. Your way.
Enjoy the convenience of eCourier service that allows you to scan checks and transmit those images without having to leave your office.
Staying on track with your finances has never been easier. With alerts, you know the moment something important happens on your accounts.
With eBill electronic statements that are delivered right to your online payment center, you can receive and view qualified bills all in one place.
Don't get lost in the shuffle with paper statements and notices! Sign up for SBCP eDocuments, and experience the many benefits.
Why be limited to banking at the branch or your computer. Download our mobile app today!