STATE BANK OF CROSS PLAINS CORPORATE GIVING STATEMENT
The State Bank of Cross Plains is proud of our record of involvement with the people and communities we serve. We recognize our civic responsibility and take pride in our efforts to support the communities that help us grow. Our corporate giving is directed towards local entities and non-profit organizations that provide needed services to those communities. State Bank of Cross Plains’ priority is to support programs and provide resources for: community and economic development, education, health and human services, and community arts. We also support and encourage the service of our employees, who give their time and talent to these worthy causes.
State Bank of Cross Plains supports local organizations through both charitable contributions and sponsorships. Requests over $1,500 will be submitted to the Donation Committee and will be reviewed and decided within 30 days of request. Amounts under $1500 may also be sent to the Donation Committee if a donation request is unbudgeted, or if it is determined that Committee approval is necessary. We will contact all approved requestors within 30 days of the request.
Sponsorships are financial support from the State Bank of Cross Plains for a specific event, function or program.
CORPORATE GIVING PRIORITIES
State Bank of Cross Plains focuses its corporate giving through organizations which support:
- Community and economic development
- Affordable housing and economic revitalizations
- Health and human services
- Community arts
CORPORATE GIVING ELIGIBILITY
State Bank of Cross Plains does not make contributions to either the following applicants or for the purposes listed below.
- Political organizations, campaigns or candidates for public office
- Individual or group trips, tours and conferences
- Religious groups for weekly bulletins
- Purchasing of land
- Local chapters of national health organizations making individual requests
- Raffle tickets
- National or worldwide organizations unless proceeds are used for local benefit
- Government entities (eg. schools, fire departments, park departments) for operations resulting from budget shortfalls
All requests must be made in writing. Please include the following:
- Organization name, address and name of executive director
- Contact person, title and telephone number
- Amount requested
- Brief description of organization's mission
- Brief description of the purpose for funds requested
- Project budget (if applicable) – state if in “budget”
- IRS letter confirming tax-exempt status 501(c)(3) if applicable
- Sta te whether bank requester, or another bank employee(s) is involved/volunteering with the charity/cause
In-kind donations of giveaways, equipment, facilities, technical resources, and volunteers are made when possible. All requests for in-kind contributions must be made in writing.
CORPORATE GIVING CONTACT
Please send all requests to:
Vice President/Marketing Director
State Bank of Cross Plains
455 S. Junction Rd, Ste 100
Madison, WI 53719
Updated May 19, 2016