Personal VISA Debit Cards
Secure in Your Wallet and on Your Phone
Our VISA Debit Card pairs perfectly with your SBCP checking account, making handling your money convenient and safe. State Bank of Cross Plains offers personal debit and credit card options with key fraud protection features, rewards perks, digital pay, and more.
Debit Card Features
- Secure. Your account is protected by your Personal Identification Number (PIN) and Europay, Mastercard, and VISA (EMV) card chip.
- Easy to Use. Your card is accepted anywhere you see the VISA or PULSE® logo, gives you the option of contactless payments, and can be used for purchases and ATM withdrawals.
- Connected. Funds are automatically withdrawn from your SBCP checking account, and transactions appear on your monthly statement, listing the merchant's name and location.
Contactless means you don’t have to insert your card into the point-of-sale (POS) terminal and wait. Every contactless transaction includes a unique code, helping to protect against fraud and keep your information safe. Here's how it works:
- Look for the contactless symbol on the payment terminal
- Tap your card to the front of the POS terminal
- Wait for a beep or green light before removing your card
- Put your card away and follow any instructions on the screen
Get control and convenience from an app on your phone, for the cards in your wallet. Card Manager is a central hub for managing your cards/how they are used, viewing your transactions, and staying informed.
Additional Account Benefits
All accounts offer mobile and online banking options. This also includes features like mobile deposit, online bill pay and more.
Select SBCP checking accounts and VISA credit cards offer rewards on purchases, like concert tickets and cash back.
Make a purchase using your phone. Use the latest digital wallet payment methods like Visa Checkout, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and Google Pay.
Call our Customer Support team at (608) 798-2400 or (855) 256-7328 and let us know which accounts you'd like removed, an we'll get it taken care of for you.
*Note, if you still want to see those accounts in Online Banking, you can edit the Account Nickname and order in which they appear to separate them. See tips below.
1. Account Nickname and Reordering of Account Listing -
- For personal Online Banking users, log in and go to the Accounts section on the home page
- Select Edit Accounts
- Type in the Account name you wish to appear
- To reorder your Accounts, click on the Move ^ or Move v arrow
- For Mobile App users, the Account nickname needs to be changed in personal Online Banking
- To reorder your Accounts, select Sort and then press and drag the accounts to reorder
2. To Remove (Hide) an Account from appearing on my Personal Online page -
- Select Edit Accounts
- Uncheck the 'Show on home'
Lost or Stolen Card? Notify us immediately if your card is lost or stolen by calling (608) 798-2400 or (855) 256-7328. We are available: 8 am – 5:30 pm CST Monday – Friday | 9 am – 12 pm CST Saturday. Debit card after Business hours: (800) 472-3272
Traveling? Notify us of your travel plans to ensure you have full use of your card while you travel. Call (608) 798-2400 or (855) 256-7328. We are available: 8 am – 5:30 pm CST Monday – Friday | 9 am – 12 pm CST Saturday