Personal VISA Debit Cards
Secure in Your Wallet and on Your Phone
Our VISA Debit Card pairs perfectly with your SBCP checking account, making handling your money convenient and safe. State Bank of Cross Plains offers personal debit and credit card options with key fraud protection features, rewards perks, digital pay, and more.
Debit Card Features
- Secure. Your account is protected by your Personal Identification Number (PIN) and Europay, Mastercard, and VISA (EMV) card chip.
- Easy to Use. Your card is accepted anywhere you see the VISA or PULSE® logo, gives you the option of contactless payments, and can be used for purchases and ATM withdrawals.
- Connected. Funds are automatically withdrawn from your SBCP checking account, and transactions appear on your monthly statement, listing the merchant's name and location.
Contactless means you don’t have to insert your card into the point-of-sale (POS) terminal and wait. Every contactless transaction includes a unique code, helping to protect against fraud and keep your information safe. Here's how it works:
- Look for the contactless symbol on the payment terminal
- Tap your card to the front of the POS terminal
- Wait for a beep or green light before removing your card
- Put your card away and follow any instructions on the screen
Get control and convenience from an app on your phone, for the cards in your wallet. Card Manager is a central hub for managing your cards/how they are used, viewing your transactions, and staying informed.
Additional Account Benefits
All accounts offer mobile and online banking options. This also includes features like mobile deposit, online bill pay and more.
Make a purchase using your phone. Use the latest digital wallet payment methods like Visa Checkout, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and Google Pay.
State Bank of Cross Plains Card Manager performs a proximity check of 5 miles at the granularity of ZIP code or city, so if the merchant is close to home then the transactions will still go through. The My Location controls and alerts will check to ensure the merchant location is within a 5 mile radius of the device set as primary within State Bank of Cross Plains Card Manager. These controls impact card present transactions only, therefore internet transactions are not impacted.