Personal VISA Debit Cards
Secure in Your Wallet and on Your Phone
Our VISA Debit Card pairs perfectly with your SBCP checking account, making handling your money convenient and safe. State Bank of Cross Plains offers personal debit and credit card options with key fraud protection features, rewards perks, digital pay, and more.
Debit Card Features
- Secure. Your account is protected by your Personal Identification Number (PIN) and Europay, Mastercard, and VISA (EMV) card chip.
- Easy to Use. Your card is accepted anywhere you see the VISA or PULSE® logo, gives you the option of contactless payments, and can be used for purchases and ATM withdrawals.
- Connected. Funds are automatically withdrawn from your SBCP checking account, and transactions appear on your monthly statement, listing the merchant's name and location.
Contactless means you don’t have to insert your card into the point-of-sale (POS) terminal and wait. Every contactless transaction includes a unique code, helping to protect against fraud and keep your information safe. Here's how it works:
- Look for the contactless symbol on the payment terminal
- Tap your card to the front of the POS terminal
- Wait for a beep or green light before removing your card
- Put your card away and follow any instructions on the screen
Get control and convenience from an app on your phone, for the cards in your wallet. Card Manager is a central hub for managing your cards/how they are used, viewing your transactions, and staying informed.
Additional Account Benefits
All accounts offer mobile and online banking options. This also includes features like mobile deposit, online bill pay and more.
Select SBCP checking accounts and VISA credit cards offer rewards on purchases, like concert tickets and cash back.
Make a purchase using your phone. Use the latest digital wallet payment methods like Visa Checkout, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and Google Pay.
When performing an edit check on My Location and My Regions, State Bank of Cross Plains Card Manager compares the geographic location of the mobile device as well as the merchant's information that is sent within the transaction. It is possible for the merchant's transaction information to be an address other than the physical location of the merchant i.e. Corporate or Regional address. In these instances, the transaction will bypass the Card Manager edit checks since the information is not within the set boundaries.