Personal VISA Debit Cards
Secure in Your Wallet and on Your Phone
Our VISA Debit Card pairs perfectly with your SBCP checking account, making handling your money convenient and safe. State Bank of Cross Plains offers personal debit and credit card options with key fraud protection features, rewards perks, digital pay, and more.
Debit Card Features
- Secure. Your account is protected by your Personal Identification Number (PIN) and Europay, Mastercard, and VISA (EMV) card chip.
- Easy to Use. Your card is accepted anywhere you see the VISA or PULSE® logo, gives you the option of contactless payments, and can be used for purchases and ATM withdrawals.
- Connected. Funds are automatically withdrawn from your SBCP checking account, and transactions appear on your monthly statement, listing the merchant's name and location.
Contactless means you don’t have to insert your card into the point-of-sale (POS) terminal and wait. Every contactless transaction includes a unique code, helping to protect against fraud and keep your information safe. Here's how it works:
- Look for the contactless symbol on the payment terminal
- Tap your card to the front of the POS terminal
- Wait for a beep or green light before removing your card
- Put your card away and follow any instructions on the screen
Get control and convenience from an app on your phone, for the cards in your wallet. Card Manager is a central hub for managing your cards/how they are used, viewing your transactions, and staying informed.
Additional Account Benefits
All accounts offer mobile and online banking options. This also includes features like mobile deposit, online bill pay and more.
Select SBCP checking accounts and VISA credit cards offer rewards on purchases, like concert tickets and cash back.
Make a purchase using your phone. Use the latest digital wallet payment methods like Visa Checkout, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and Google Pay.
The primary device is used to track the GPS for My Location alerts and controls, all merchant and threshold alerts, and all fraud alerts will be sent to the primary device. All devices that have registered a particular card can view or change the State Bank of Cross Plain Card Manager settings for that card. Controls (including the On/Off setting) are set at the card level, so the last update to a control will be honored regardless of which phone was used to make the change. Alerts are set at the device level, so each primary device will receive alerts that were set up from that particular device. The primary device can be re-set by accessing Settings > Primary Device.