Prime Time Plus Club
Exclusive Resources, Perks, and More
This page is exclusive to State Bank of Cross Plains Prime Time Plus Members. Please find our recent newsletter, other announcements and links for Zoom presentation recordings hosted throughout 2020, as well as future dates. In addition, there is information on many other topics and apps that you may find helpful to you. Check it out!
News & Events
Explore our recent newsletter and event calendar. Sign up to secure your spot. Connect with us on our private Facebook page for announcements, memories and tips!
Newsletter & 2022 Events
View the (digital) Spring 2022 Newsletter by clicking the button below. This issue includes a calendar of events, a message from SBCP President Jim Tubbs, and more...
Sign-Up for Events
If you would like to sign up for any 2021 events listed in the newsletter, please complete this form and return by mail or email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Reservations will be taken in date and time order they are received. Thank you.
Stay connected with your fellow members, receive event reminders, participate in fun virtual activities, and learn from our weekly tips.
Banking & Finances
- PRIME TIME EXCLUSIVE: What You Need to Know About Social Security Before You Retire Presentation>>
- PRIME TIME EXCLUSIVE: Medicare & You: Medicare Option for Retirees (presented by WPS) >>
- PRIME TIME EXCLUSIVE: Online Banking Seminar: Online Banking, Bill Pay, Mobile Banking and more >>
- PRIME TIME EXCLUSIVE: Estate Planning: Are You Prepared for the Unexpected? >>
- PRIME TIME EXCLUSIVE: IRA Laws and Taxes: How Recent Changes Affect You >>
- PRIME TIME EXCLUSIVE: Guaranteed Investments >>
- PRIME TIME EXCLUSIVE: Your Well-being During COVID >>
- PRIME TIME EXCLUSIVE: Resilience: Bouncing Back When Life Throws You a Curveball >>
- PRIME TIME EXCLUSIVE: Living a Brain Healthy Life >>
- Beating the Winter Blahs
- Genealogy: Organizing Your Research
- ID Theft
- History and Folklore from Wisconsin's Frontier
- Wisconsin Lighthouse Program
- Ice Age National Scenic Trail
- Cooking with Beer
- Digital tools/apps Quartz offers >> Quartz membership is required.
- Calm App: provides free meditation products, including guided meditations and Sleep Stories
- UW Health (meditation) & UW Health Center for Wellness (yoga) >>
- PRIME TIME EXCLUSIVE: Wisconsin State Parks >>
- PRIME TIME EXCLUSIVE: Genealogy: Where Do I Begin? >>
- PRIME TIME EXCLUSIVE: Things to Know Before You Move - Aging in Place Presentation>>
- PRIME TIME EXCLUSIVE: How to Attract Butterflies to Your Garden >>
- PRIME TIME EXCLUSIVE: How to Design a Garden (presented by Dane County Extension) >>
- PRIME TIME EXCLUSIVE: Starting and Maintaining a Perennial Garden >>
- PRIME TIME EXCLUSIVE: Container Gardening >>
- PRIME TIME EXCLUSIVE: Invasive Weeds >>
- PRIME TIME EXCLUSIVE: The Importance of Advanced Medical Directives >>
- PRIME TIME EXCLUSIVE: Navigating the South Central Library System >>
Learning & Fun
- Trickster Cards: customizable rules so you can play cards your way! Fast-paced, competitive, and fun — for free!
- Techboomers.com: “Today I want to learn about…” shopping online, online entertainment, social websites and apps, useful websites and apps and technology basics.
- GCFLearnFree.org: From Microsoft office and email, to reading, math and more, GFCLearnFree.org offers more than 200 topics, including lessons, videos and more than 50 interactive and games, completely free.
- DigitalLiteracy.us: While this site focuses on the educational side of digital literacy, it also provides many resources in all in one website to help you tap into the exponential amount of resources available via the internet.