SB Financial Services
Planning and Investing
Comprehensive Services Focused on Your Specific Needs and Goals
Smart investing doesn’t have to be complicated investing. We are here to help you simplify the complex strategies, avoid common pitfalls and get the most out of your planning options. Our team comprises multiple CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals and more than 100 years of combined experience and expertise.
Our comprehensive financial planning includes retirement planning, college savings, investment analysis, estate/tax planning, risk management, cash flow planning, business success planning and more. What makes sense for you? Let’s work together to customize your financial plan, tailor to you and your unique needs.
Our Approach: Teamwork
Our team approach adds a broader perspective to all we do and provides increased benefits to our clients. We work together to help answer some of life’s biggest questions…
- Are my finances organized enough?
- I am retiring soon, what should I do now? Will I have enough money through retirement?
- What will happen to my assets if my marital status changes?
- What should I do with an inheritance/settlement?
- Should I pay down my mortgage early?
- How do I generate income from my investments and make it last?
- Am I paying too much in taxes?
- Are my investments too safe or too risky?
- What should I do with my 401(k) from a previous employer?
- How much life insurance do I really need?
- Should I be working with a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM Professional?
- When was the last time I heard from my Financial Advisor?
- I am starting a business, where do I begin?
Our Services: Custom Solutions
We provide customized financial strategies aligned with your unique needs using the following products and services...
- Financial Planning: Net Worth Statements, Insurance Evaluation, Tax Minimization Strategies, Investment Review, Asset Allocation Plans, Estate Planning Strategies
- Managed Accounts: Discretionary Portfolios
- Investment Vehicles: Stocks, Bonds, Mutual Funds, Exchange-Traded Funds, CD's, Fixed Annuities, Variable Annuities, Alternate Investments (limited to qualified investors): Managed Futures, Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs)
- Guided Wealth Portfolio: Our digital investing solution; allows you to invest online with a low starting minimum and low-cost, exchange-traded funds (ETFs).
- Insurance: Life, Long-Term Care
- Non-Qualified Investments: Trust, Individual, Joint, Transfer of Death (TOD), Joint TOD's
- Cash Management: Automatic Deposit, Systematic Withdrawals
- Qualified Investments: Retirement Plans: IRA's, Roth's, SEP's, SIMPLE's, 403(b)s, 401(k)s, Profit Sharing, Money Purchase and Defined Benefit Plans
- Education Investments: 529 Plans, Coverdell Savings Accounts, UTMA's
Your Financial Partner
At SB Financial Services, we put the client first. We will strive to be your trusted financial partner who guides you through all your major life events, providing education, advice and guidance along the way.
For more information on products and services, visit the SB Financial Services website or call 855-256-7328.
Securities and advisory services are offered through LPL Financial (LPL), a registered investment advisor and broker-dealer (member FINRA/SIPC). Insurance products are offered through LPL or its licensed affiliates. State Bank of Cross Plains and SB Financial Services are not registered as a broker-dealer or investment advisor. Registered representatives of LPL offer products and services using SB Financial Services and may also be employees of State Bank of Cross Plains. These products and services are being offered through LPL or its affiliates, which are separate entities from, and not affiliates of, State Bank of Cross Plains and SB Financial Services. Securities and insurance offered through LPL or its affiliates are:
The LPL Financial registered representatives associated with this website may discuss and/or transact business only with residents of the states in which they are properly registered or licensed. No offers may be made or accepted from any resident of any other state.
Your Bank (“Financial Institution”) provides referrals to financial professionals of LPL Financial LLC (“LPL”)pursuant to an agreement that allows to pay the Financial Institution for these referrals. This creates an incentive for the Financial Institution to make these referrals, resulting in a conflict of interest. The Financial Institution is not a current client of LPL for brokerage or advisory services. Please visit https://www.lpl.com/disclosures/is-lpl-relationship-disclosure.html for more detailed information.