College Planning: It's All About Tuition
BY: Brent Landrum
1. Did tuition play into my choice of school? Yes and no.
2. Expected Family Contribution was another aspect of my financial planning that was different each time I attended.
- Understand the aid being offered.
- To the best of your ability, know your expenses at the start of each semester.
- Know how much you can contribute each semester.
- Think long term. Live like a student when you’re a student so you don’t have to live like a student for so long after graduation.