Banking All in One Place, Right from the Palm of Your Hand!
Manage your money any time, anywhere with our mobile app. Get instant balances, send & receive money, transfer funds, deposit & view checks, and even check your credit score.
Use our mobile app with complete confidence. It delivers the highest level of security thanks to multiple layers of authentication. Log in using your fingerprint instead of a password with Apple's Touch ID or Android's Fingerprint Authentication.
Anyone currently enrolled for online banking can access their account information from a mobile device. Depending on the capabilities of your mobile device, you can choose any or all of the options, including Mobile App, Mobile Browser1 or Text Banking2.
Download and install the latest version of our app today!
Reference our frequently asked mobile banking questions below. Still need help? Chat with us online!
Your mobile app username and password are the same credentials that you use for personal online banking.
Yes, our mobile app utilizes industry-standard security protocols that leverage encryption for transferring data. Encryption helps create a secure environment for the information being transferred between your browser or mobile device and State Bank of Cross Plains PIN, password access, touch ID and facial recognition on supported devices and application time-out when your computer or phone is not in use.
In addition, we ensure that account data is never stored on your device. If your device is lost or stolen, the service can be immediately disabled by either accessing the Profile > Mobile banking tab after logging into the Online Banking website or by calling us at (855) 256-7328.
Mobile deposit is convenient and easy to use. Watch the demo below for more details.
Here are a few steps to consider when using mobile deposit:
- Before logging into the Mobile Deposit app, we recommend that you close all other apps running in the background on your mobile phone
- Sign/Endorse the back of your check, and label it "For Deposit Only"
- When prompted for the amount, enter the check amount that is written on the check
- Flatten folded or crumpled checks before taking your photos
- Keep the check within the view finder on the camera screen when capturing your photos
- Try not to get too much of the areas surrounding the check and take the photos in a well-lit area on solid dark background
- Keep your phone flat and steady above the check when taking your photos
- Hold the camera as square to the check as possible to reduce corner to corner skew
- Make sure there are no shadows across the check and be sure all four corners are visible
- Look to see if the MICR line (numbers on the bottom of your check) is readable
Yes. To set up push notifications through our Personal Mobile Banking app:
- Log on
- Select 'More' from the main menu
- Select 'Alerts'
- Turn on Push Notifications
The current balance displayed is the closing information from the previous business day. The available balance displayed includes pending transactions that have not yet posted to your statement. Available balances are immediately reduced by the authorized purchase amount.
Yes, pay bills to any vendor you have previously setup. To add a new vendor, simply log on to Online Banking and input your new vendor(s). After the vendor is setup in online banking, you will be able to make payments to that vendor either through Online Banking or our mobile app. Find more information about Online Bill Pay here.
New Feature: Card Manager
Cards integrated in our mobile banking allow you to control where your debit card can be used – you can even turn it “on” or “off” any time!
- Temporarily block all transactions
- Report lost or stolen cards
- Set dollar-amount limits
- Define the area where your card can be used
1 For mobile browser, log into Online Banking, go to Profile and Mobile Banking. Once you've completed the enrollment steps, we'll send you a text message containing the mobile site unique link that you can bookmark. Then, sign in with your Online Banking Access ID and Password.
2 For text banking, log into Online Banking, go to Profile and Mobile Banking. Once you've enrolled online, we'll send you a text message containing instructions. Use these simple text commands to receive up-to-date account information. For example, text BAL for current account balance or ATM + Zip code for nearby ATMs.