Small Business Support
Where Business Matters
At State Bank of Cross Plains, we look at small-business banking in a different way. We know you need a partner and an advisor who cares about your success, and who has the products and services you need to run your business efficiently.
That’s why we work to build relationships with all our small-business owners and get to know their individual needs and goals. Our small-business banking team lives and works in your community and has expertise at every level – from commercial banking to lending, treasury and wealth management. This team approach ensures you will have the knowledge and insight you need to stay successful and efficient, while maintaining your bottom line.
Small-Business Banking Products
- Small Business Checking: Simple business checking for low-volume transactions
- Business Money Market Accounts: Manage liquidity while gaining a return for your business
- ACH Origination: Manage your payables and receivables electronically and efficiently
- eCourier: Scan and transmit checks easily online
- Mobile Banking: Access accounts, payments and transactions from your mobile device
- Online Wire Transfers: Easily wire funds (even internationally) through our online banking system, eCorp
- Online Banking: Secure and seamless online access to your payments and accounts through our convenient online banking interface as well as our eCourier check scanning and online bill pay services
- Merchant Bankcard Acceptance: Accept credit and debit payments for your business via a variety of methods, including wireless, mobile, POS systems, terminal, virtual terminal and online shopping carts
- Business Credit Cards: Utilize our business credit cards — with competitive, locked-in interest rates, rewards and no annual fees — to consolidate and simplify your vendor purchases
Security and fraud issues can impact a business at a moment’s notice. State Bank of Cross Plains has you covered with sophisticated protection and security requirements to ensure your transactions are safe and your funds are uncompromised. These value-added solutions include:
Reduce fraud risk on checks with our image-based fraud prevention service
Prevents unauthorized withdrawals from your account, allowing you to reject them before they hit your account
Real-time notification of alerts to your account, customized for your business
Best Practices for Authentication and Security
We use sophisticated multi factor authentication methods and security requirements to improve the security of your transactions
Borrow, Plan and Invest.
Whether you’re a new business owner or a seasoned entrepreneur, State Bank of Cross Plains is here to support you, with solutions for growth and expansion, financial security for you and your family, and building a legacy for the future.
From small-business lending, commercial real estate and financing to succession planning and retirement, we’ll be there for you – now and along the way. Reach out to a small-business team member from State Bank of Cross Plains, by calling or visiting us at any of our convenient locations, to learn more. Because your business matters to us.