Reach Out to Us Below
Fill in the form below, email or call us, and we’ll be in touch soon! Or reference our FAQs here.
Lost or Stolen Card, Travel & Other Card-Related Questions
Access your personal financial information whenever or from wherever it's convenient for you. Transfer funds between accounts, check your current checking account, savings or loan balances, and determine whether a check or deposit has been posted to your
Simply dial into the service from any touch-tone telephone and enter your 4-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN)*, then follow the step-by-step directions. It's that easy!
Contact A Team Member
Our diverse team of mortgage lenders, business bankers, commercial lending experts, wealth managers, trust officers, ag specialists, and other banking professionals is ready to help you achieve whatever goal you’ve set your sights on, no matter how big or small.
Contact a team member directly. Search by name, location, or department.
Location & Hours
State Bank of Cross Plains is closed in observance of the following holidays:
- New Year's Day: Saturday, January 1, 2022
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day: Monday, January 17, 2022
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 30, 2022
- Juneteenth National Independence Day: Monday, June 20, 2022
- Fourth of July: Monday July 4, 2022
- Labor Day: Monday, September 5, 2022
- Veteran's Day: Friday, November 11, 2022
- Thanksgiving Day: Thursday, November 24, 2022
- Christmas Eve: Saturday, December 24, 2022
- Christmas Day Observance: Monday, December 26, 2022
- New Year's Day: Sunday, January 1, 2023
24/7 banking available through Online Banking, Telebank, Mobile App, and ATM access