Treasury Management is an integrated process involving all aspects of your financial operation, including:
- Maximizing working capital
- Managing or extending payables
- Developing a proper account structure
- Protecting the ever-increasing risk of fraud risk
- Investing excess cash
- Developing the reporting to help you run your business more effectively
State Bank of Cross Plains is focused on cutting the time it takes receivables to clear your account, which translates into greater cash flow and interest savings. Managing or extending payables can help you keep more cash where you need it, in your business. Developing a proper account structure can help you better manage your funds, segregate entities and reduce fraud risk.