What you need to know to be ready on Monday, September 16, 2019 as Union Bank & Trust accounts move over to State Bank of Cross Plains system.
We are pleased to have the opportunity to be the full-service independent community bank for the cities and villages of Belleville, Brooklyn, Evansville, New Glarus, and Oregon. Since we merged with Union Bank & Trust Company (UB&T) on June 1, 2019, we have worked hard to make the transition as pleasant as possible for the customers and staff of UB&T. We have added a number of new products and services to those previously available to you.
- You can continue to use your existing check supply until you run out unless you’ve already been notified. You do not need to do anything: your existing checks will automatically be debited from your State Bank of Cross Plains account.
- Any automatic withdrawals and deposits you have set up from your UB&T checking account will remain in effect after the conversion. For more information see Account Information – Personal and Business Account Grids (please visit pages 8, 10 & 38 of the Conversion Guide above)
Debit Cards Consumer and Business – Key Dates and Time:
- Friday, August 30th - your New State Bank of Cross Plains Visa Debit Card has been mailed out.
- Sunday, September 15th – last day that your UB&T Mastercard will be active
- Monday, September 16th - you can begin using your New State Bank of Cross Plains Visa Debit Card
- Call (800) 992-3808 to activate and select a unique PIN
- Standard Card Limits:
- Daily ATM withdrawal: $500
- Point-of-sale (PIN) purchase: $1500
- Signature: $1500
- Business limits will remain the same
Personal Online Banking / Mobile Banking
- Wednesday, September 11th – PopMoney will be disabled
- Thursday, September 12th – 3:00 pm Bill Pay & Quick Transfer access will be disabled
- Friday, September 13th – 11:00 am Online banking will be INQUIRY ONLY for the remainder of the weekend
- Monday, September 16th - you may begin using our Online banking & Bill Pay services beginning at 9:00 am
- Login instructions (upper right corner of website)
- Click on Account Login
- Select Personal Banking
- Enter your UB&T username (all in UPPERCASE)
- Password is the last 4 of your SSN
- Bill Pay – FAQ’s
- eStatements – Re-enrollment is required; FAQ’s (under eDocuments)
- My$(Budget) our personal finance manager (PFM) service – re-enrollment is required
- Intuit - guides for Quicken users
Need Assistance? If you have questions or need help, call our Call Customer Support at (855) 256-7328.
Business Online Banking
- Thursday, September 12th – 2:00 pm Internal transfers and Business Bill Pay will be disabled
- Friday, September 13th – 8:00 am Online banking will be INQUIRY ONLY for the remainder of the weekend
- Monday, September 16th – 9:00 am you may begin using Business Online banking and Bill Pay service
- Login instructions will be provided by our staff. We have been reaching out to online users directly to help then get enrolled in our Business Online Banking. If you currently use UB&T Personal online banking and have a business account, we will be contacting you as well.
- Intuit – guides for Quickbook users
Need assistance? We have a dedicated support area that our clients with additional business services can contact for assistance with their Business Online banking, ACH, Positive Pay, Remote Deposit Capture, or Business mobile app. Contact Electronic Banking Support at (608) 798-5265 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.