SB Financial Services
A Critical Piece to Your Financial Puzzle
SB Financial Services, located inside State Bank of Cross Plains, provides clients with trusted, objective, competent professional advice, and solutions to pursue their financial goals. We want to develop a relationship that guides you through all of life's twists and turns. Let us build a strategy together that strives to turn your long-term financial goals into a reality. Allow our team of professionals to provide financial confidence while offering customized solutions to complex situations. We are committed to bringing certainty to uncertain times.
A Good Plan Starts with a Good Conversation
Our Financial Planning Services
Explore our financial planning, advisory, and transactional services. For more information on products and services, visit the SB Financial Services website or contact us today to start your personalized plan.
Planning and Investing
Our comprehensive financial planning includes retirement planning, college savings, investment analysis, estate/tax planning, risk management, cash flow planning, business success planning and more. What makes sense for you? Let’s talk.
Insurance and Risk Management
Protect what matters most. Reach out to us to help you navigation through those tough questions and learn more about our insurance and risk management solutions for every state of life.
Digital Investing Solution
Our digital investing solution, Guided Wealth Portfolio, makes it easy to management your investments and allows you to invest online with a low starting minimum and low-cost, exchange-traded funds (ETFs).
Our Approach: Teamwork
Our team approach adds a broader perspective to all we do and provides increased benefits to our clients. We work together to help answer some of life’s biggest questions…
- Are my finances organized enough?
- I am retiring soon, what should I do now? Will I have enough money through retirement?
- What will happen to my assets if my marital status changes?
- What should I do with an inheritance/settlement?
- Should I pay down my mortgage early?
- How do I generate income from my investments and make it last?
- Am I paying too much in taxes?
- Are my investments too safe or too risky?
- What should I do with my 401(k) from a previous employer?
- How much life insurance do I really need?
- Should I be working with a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM?
- When was the last time I heard from my Financial Advisor?
- I am starting a business, where do I begin?
Sign Up for Our Economic Update
Securities and advisory services are offered through LPL Financial (LPL), a registered investment advisor and broker-dealer (member FINRA/SIPC). Insurance products are offered through LPL or its licensed affiliates. State Bank of Cross Plains and SB Financial Services are not registered as a broker-dealer or investment advisor. Registered representatives of LPL offer products and services using SB Financial Services and may also be employees of State Bank of Cross Plains. These products and services are being offered through LPL or its affiliates, which are separate entities from, and not affiliates of, State Bank of Cross Plains and SB Financial Services. Securities and insurance offered through LPL or its affiliates are: